Greater Vancouver Veterinary Hospital
The Emergency Care You Need, At All Hours of the Day
Central Animal Emergency Clinic is just like your regular Vancouver veterinary hospital, except that we offer services during the typical “off-hours” of 5 PM and 8 AM. If you find your pet requires veterinary attention during this time—or anytime during the weekend—you can trust our qualified vets to handle the emergency with the good judgement of an experienced professional.
- Veterinary emergency and critical care
- Complete in house lab for emergency work-ups including blood gases electrolytes checks
- Fully equipped modern surgery suite
- Critical monitoring including EKG,Blood pressure, pulse oxymetery etc,
- Life support including Ventilator
- Blood/plasma and synthetic blood transfusions.
- Digital radiography
- Endoscopy and veterinary ultrasound.