Central Animal Emergency Clinic
We know that your pet can be as important as a family member. Here at Central Animal Emergency Clinic, we are always thinking about the happiness and health of your friend. We offer a wide variety of quality services that are sure to benefit your sick or injured pet.
Coronavirus Safety Measures:
Upon your arrival to the clinic for your appointment, we ask that you stay in your vehicle and call the clinic to alert us of your arrival (604-931-1911) and we will check you in over the phone.
- Please provide us with your cell phone number.
- The Veterinarian will call you to begin a consultation over the phone while you wait in your vehicle.
- One of our team members will meet you at the front door and escort your pet into the clinic. Please ensure your dog is secured on a leash and your cat is secured in a carrier.
- Following examination and assessment, your veterinarian will contact you again with an update and/or to determine the appropriate treatment.
- Your pet will be returned to you and the invoice will be completed over the phone unless debit or cash is being used.
812 Roderick Avenue
Coquitlam, B.C., V3K 1P8
(Near the Coquitlam IKEA)
Open 24 hours on all statutory holidays.
Sun: 24 Hours
Mon: 5 pm – 8 am
Tue: 5 pm – 8 am
Wed: 5 pm – 8 am
Thur: 5 pm – 8 am
Fri: 5 pm – 8 am
Sat: 2:30 pm – 8 am
We Provide the Following Services:
- Veterinary emergency and critical care
- Fully equipped modern surgery suite
- Life support including Ventilator
- Blood/plasma and synthetic blood transfusions.
- Digital radiography
Need an Emergency Vet After Business Hours?
When a pet is sick, sometimes it’s hard to know the next step. Even if you’re not currently facing an emergency situation, it is still a good idea to write down our number. In case of a pet emergency, you may not have the time or resources to locate an emergency vet in the area. With our contact information, you’ll be able to live with the comfort that comes from knowing a qualified professional is just a phone call away. Contact us at (604) 931-1911 and schedule your appointment with a qualified emergency vet in the Greater Vancouver area.